Individual & Family Therapy, 50 Minute Sessions
Individual & Family Therapy, 90 Minute Sessions
Intake Session, 60 Minutes
Pregnant & Postpartum Mental Health Consultations, 45 Minutes
In an effort to make sessions more affordable, I have a few sliding scale slots for those who cannot afford my full fee. Please go to www.openpathcollective.org to see if those slots are open and for more information.
I accept cash, check, Venmo, and all major credit cards.
I do not bill insurance directly. However, I may be considered an out-of-network provider on your insurance policy. In this case, I am happy to provide you with a monthly statement for possible reimbursement. That means you're responsible for the fee at the time of our appointment and, depending on your plan, a certain percentage of that may be paid to you by your insurance company.
Suggested Questions to Ask your Insurance Company about Out-Of-Network Benefits
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Are services rendered by a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) covered? My license in the state of NY is 084003.
- Is any pre-approval required before obtaining out-of-network mental health services in order to be reimbursed?
- If I have out-of-network benefits, will I be reimbursed the full amount I paid or a portion?
- Do I have a deductible and if so, what is it?